User receives error when Trying to Print quote in Cyberforms using PDFMachine
Last Review: October 21, 2005
Cyberforms user attempts to print a quote to PdfMachine in Cyberforms but recieves an error.
This article pertains to PdfMachine 10.0 and later.
Program corruption may lead to common errors.
1) Browse to http://www.broadgun.com/
2) Click on "Free Download" button
3) Click on link for "pdfMachine 10.x - English Version (3.x MB)"
4) Click "open" to install downloaded version of PdfMachine.
NOTE: Download/upgrade of PdfMachine is only a recommendation. If the installation file for the currently installed version of PdfMachine is still available on your local machine or network, it is appropriate to use that version in the place of the upgraded version.
5) After pdfMachine is installed/reinstalled, open Cyberforms and test whether the printing to pdfMachine function in Cyberforms is functioning.
Broadgun pdfMachine 10.0 and later