SYNCERRORCyberforms sync freezes
Synchronization problem: Synchronization freezes while syncing Master Activity Spreadsheet.
When user attempts to do routine synchronization of Mobile Maverick Cyberforms, the synchronization window will appear, synchronization activity will proceed but freeze while synching item "Master Activity Spreadsheet", asking if MACtivit.xls is a folder or a file.
The cause can be one of the following:
1. A folder exists with the name MACtivit.xls in C:\My Documents
2. The C:\My Documents folder has been renamed to a another name such as C:\MyDocuments.
1. Browse to C:\My Documents
2. If folder named MACtivit.xls exists, delete it
3. re-attempt synchrinization.
1. Close all programs.
2. Browse to C:\My Documents, or what it has been renamed to.
3. Rename folder back to C:\My Documents
4. Close Windows Explorer and re-attempt to synchronize.